I can't find my stock certificate? Can you send me a new one?

Unfortunately, we can not send you a new stock certificate. The shareholder(s) would need to come to our office, with proof of ID, and obtain a back up of the stock certificate, which would have the stock information on it.  With this information, the shareholder(s), would have to obtain a Lost Instrument Bond (LIB), at a charge through an insurance company, that replaces the lost/misplaced stock certificate. LIB's are only insured for 3 years, therefore, they will need to be transferred to a new stock certificate.  Complete instructions can be found here.